Friday, March 14, 2014

Redesign

Hello readers,

At last, I've found you again. Life has been so dreadfully dull without you by my side. Luckily, I still have Emma the cat the keep my company in my cozy two-bedroom apartment. Right now, it's currently littered with glossy mags of all varieties. It might be a magazine nut's apartment, but hey it's home.

My redesign face with a Marcus in tow.

Now, for some news. I'm recommitting to you, dear readers. You see, I've decided that no matter how busy I am at grad school, Vox Magazine or whatever that I just miss writing. So, today I'm rededicating my self to you.

At least twice a week, I'll post, write, rant and rave about books, life and Emma the cat. Plus, Ann Friedman told me that if I want to get hired, then I need to update my blog more; so, there's that.

I'll update y'all on more Ann Friedmanisms next time.

PS. How about this new design? Pretty cool, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment